By Unknown - July 03, 2008


2nd day of the camp .
I was like already half-dead cos i dont have sleep . and ii have no mood to play too
we have morning PT. we did went for run . and i was like ok.den today our activity is very short only .whale watch n mine field. is cool larh . but den yest the programme is better yeah .
we also have session about Developing a personal leadership philiosophy.
i was so sleepy nn didnt want to do anything . but den since everyone is doing it, so i try to be awake nn thinkk of ideas. hahas.

Prepare for campfire.
We are doing a theme call team work . nn also support n encourage .
we have our cheer too. hmmm it will be going to be fun. plus got Mr bean hahahas. den they also need us to choose te best leader in our team . They choose Feliz i dun knw how to spell. den 2nd is me . last min dont knw whyes he ask me put my name. haiis. But i am happy also . thanks =) also need to share what we have learn also.

Campfire.
what can i say ?? is super good fireball. you all did a great job . i feel the love tat we have yeah .hahhas. nn when my turn up , i was super scare . thanks fireballs for support yeah. Guess what ?? award !

Best Group =)
FIREBALLS !

BEST CHEER =)
FIREBALLS

COOL rite ? hmmm night already . i miisses my team memeber . I love you guys.
hmmm tmr is last day leii. nn also me n boy 4 mth . I looking forward to meet you.

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments