By Unknown - July 11, 2008

This few days i am super lazy to updated my blog yeah .
busy doing my project and studying . working till late that whyes!
I having a bad cough yeah . seen doctor already also no use de.
every night i cant sleep . cough until i am super tired den i will fall asleep.
tat whyes every night i am scare to go sleep. coughing is verii pain .
boy , dont worry about me yeah.
today nothing special happened in school. just that i busy doing my project about myself yeah . =) today our care section , the whole RETAIL class i got into top 6 . hahas. i got a free movie ticket too . who want watch movie with me ? but you need to pay yourself . hahahs =p later i be going dover ITE for the feedback thingy . so siian man ! den going to cell-group meeting too . ii should go rest now . i will updated picture tonight when i reach home @

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments