By Unknown - December 27, 2007

Morning ~
Wake up at 7.45 like tat , sms him to ask him wake up .
but i 4 get to call him wake up . n i continue to sleep . until 11 plus i wake up .
cos sk called me up lo. siian =( cos i wan to sleep more .
then today my bro dun have BS lo. then i continue sleep a while liao , then i play laptop . chat with frenn all this lorhh . checking which ite i go but then cannt login in , so siian . =) so scare lol .
Around 12 plus .
sk called me lo. he meeting edison so he want me go .
then i go lorhh . haiis . so tiredd nehh .
sk come fecth me to lot one . reach there play arcade .
saw my friend ( cher-e , samuel etc ) ten when edison reach ,.
we all go eat lorh , then also play acrade .
SOrry edison PS uu , cos ii need to go other place eat with my teacher
then me n sue-ann go with my teacher lorh . =) eat swence !
Ice-cream ( banana split ) nice lorh .
=) . then we talk about a lot of thing lorh ... school , npcc , what we want to do when grow up ???
after that ,
I meeting NIcol lorh . we went to bukit panjang walk walk ,
go check out for CD . ( we want watch scacy movie )
then saw until han weii & his gf hahass ! they say a lot of thing lo .
siian then me n nicol walk away lorhh . we go shopping . having so much funny .
then he paii me walk home from bukit panjang hahhas =) talk about a lot of thing lorhh .Then i receiev letter form ITE . ( FITNESS MANAGMENT )
tMR I going INTerview .
As a leader !
Pls act like a leader . dun act like normal who gossip all this .
i remeber u told me , dun gossip right ?
why have u change until like tat ?
i dun wish to be use by U TWO !
i hate that .

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments