me

By Unknown - December 25, 2007

Nicol !

[ Ser koon want to act cute ! ]


[ Cher-e , samuel and me ]
[ Taking picture ]

[ Samuel & Me ]

[ Me & wei Guang ]
=) Merry Chirstmas !

Merry Chirstmas !

Morning !
then kana wake up by myself .
my daddy verii funny , he came into my room and ask " now what time already dun need go church mehh ? " fuunny woqq . cos he seldom will ask me this kind of question . i love u daddyy !
then i wake up sms HIM ! sms cher-e also . ask him if u wake up liao mah ? then ii saw jie heng sms me . he say he ton then late go home lorhh . so he say called him wake up at 8 plus , ii called him but nva pick up . siian lorhh . kana ps ! then Nicol sms me . then i quickly meet cher-e cos sk fecthing us to church . SORRY ! let u wait .

Church !
I meeting nicol . pass him food dun wan eat . then he complaining hungry .
Gentle Pig take care lehh . if nt sick .
then saw a lot of DO7 people . cool man !
nicol seat behind 2 row away me only . i can see him but he cant see me . so funny =) Service start !
Drama was good . Having so muchh fun lol.
Good thing .=)
Samuel n cher-e got salvation !
( at least i done my best )
i will continue to follow-up de ! ( Praise the lord)
End of service !
Gather at hall 7 .
playing game lorhh . for guys only .
me so boring lorh . Jo-ann also n there , siian until i crazy *
then ii sms nicol . meet him a while lorhh =p
a while later , jo-ann come liao with jj . talk to her nn jj lorhh .
first time talk to jj so many thing . hahahs =)
cher-e , samuel go check my hp sms . he saw what nicol send me then they keep disturing lol . lame , nn childlish
around 4 plus , got this guy give ticket .( $10 plus)
then i go change to coin n play lorh . hahas .
Kelvin & ting ting VS sk & nicol .
They bully de , but at last we won . they have won too ! Congra .
evening
went to marine south with sk , nicol . my bro n i .
there super expensive today $15 . so we all decided to go clemite to eat .
more cheap nn fulll =) then in bus , dunnoe why they laugh . crazy de =)
can see tat my bro having fun with him . happy 2 see that =)
enjoy today having dinner with them . =)

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments