By Unknown - December 13, 2007

morning !
today is the last day of camp liao !
so happy and sad at the same time .
happy =) cos dun need to suffer like hell there
sad=( miss the freens that i make over there .
hhee . i today supposed to wake up at 3 plus then i drag until 5am .
wake up , change full-uniform . cos today got uniform check . hhas .
so blur in e morning ! today got a lot of thing to do . test all this lol .
hahhas =0 scare sia . cos i no time go learn . n i mus have time to polish my boots all this . learn knots , lashing ,. tent thing . flagstaff !
then we all late for the unfiorm check . i must do better cos i want be a gd CI !
after tat , eat breadfast all this . then go command test liao hahas .
i say wrong woqq . at least i dare to admit . =) then super tiredd drink a lot of water . n stand under hot sun .

POP TRAINING !
held on 22 dec ! eveining.
My daddy n gladys will be coming .
my daddy will be putting my rake for me .
ii super happy nn waiting the day to come . i love DADDY !
training time 2-3 hr per day de . we all take Rifle lol .
marching all this . i inally knw . cos thks for madam put effort n time on me .
Good Job tingting . keep it up .

Lunch
Food quite okay .
always same de .
boring sia . No taste de . But ii eat vergetabrian de
hhhee .
cos i dun wan everythime eat meat later fat !
then need faster eat , cos later going to attend another lesson lol .
i also have de . hhee .

is Knots lesson plan !
when my turn , a bit scare sia .
then okay lorh , but thks i complete it .
Stupiidd kuku samuel my atc group member .
keep asking me stupid question . lol .
then later need to eat as a group !
me n him seat together . then he tell me a lot of joke .
super funny abiut a sir lorh . laugh until i want cry sia .
hhhee =)

for the ATC !
i be going early .
n i will be in-charge of cool down ( PT )
hope tat it will be successful de ..

PLs pray for me .
i got a lot of events .
=) protection ver impt*


  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments