By Unknown - December 26, 2007




Yest i cannt slp at night .
sms him but he neva reply . wanted to call him . but scare disture him wake up cos he tired liao =) .
Morning =)
I was sleep so good n well .
my sister come in my room n make noise until i wake up lo.
wanted to sleep back ten my sister sleep beside me lol.
ii sms hIm ! He haven reply cos i noe he is sleeping ! =0 PIG !
then ii online . chat with people lor . friendster al this .

finally ,
he wake up liao !
he sms me lorhh . ten ii sms him online then we chat .
sk called me n kelvin go out lo.
1 plus meet sk at my house downstair . he go fecth his frenn first then we all go Plaza singapure . sk they all play acrade . me n my brother play basketball lo. remeber me n him play also .. hahhas . then we eat ben & jerry too . i wanted to meet him de but haiiss . =) Miss him !
Movie too !
dunoe what treasure !
Quite nice . funny too .
then my hp no batteria sia .

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments