By Unknown - December 23, 2007

[ me n my sweet daddy =P ]
[ DOES we look alike ? ]
[ thks daddy for coming ]

My beloved CGL & ME
Thks for attending my POP .

[Jie heng & me ]
[ he is the 1 who ask me take picture with him de ]

[Cher-e & me ]
[taking picture while waiting 2 return arms back ]


SIR / MADMAN !


=) I am PROUD to wear this 1st U !

[ asking around what going on }?

=) Taken by my daddy !
Can anyone find where am i ?



POP ! POP ! POP! POP !
today is a big day for me .
And is the day that i am looking forward to !
Guess what ?
POP ! pAssing Out Parade ! OF becoming CI !

then i yest ask terry called me 5 plus wake up , but then he did called me wake up but i hang up his phone ,. nn sms him tat i have wwake up .but the truth is i still sleeping on my bed hhahas ! Lazy girl girl ! tiredd mah ...

then at last i wake up at 6.45 like tat . at last i m late cos a lot of thing i haven prepare . ahahahas ! then i faster do my thing nn go take bus 172 to HTA ! in bus , i saw kee kiat n his fren lorhg ,

REcachh !
Not only i am late still got other people !
then me n varei go toliet change liao thenn march loh .
hahhas !

We faster march to Drill shelther there lorh .
hahahs <3>
Training ! we pratice OUR DO7 !
hahahs at last , we manage to do it . super happy sia !
then after tat , we went to collect our Arms ! then march nn practice .
Pratice quit a lot of time ( parade ) for many time . to make sure nothing go wrong .
we have our lunch too ! Better lorh . hahhas <3>

Evening came !
POP starting soon in about 2 hr time !
And we having our last POP pratice .
=) i saw my DADDY !
i realy feel very happy ,
cos seldom my daddy is free to attend my event !

I look nice in my first Uniform !
hhahas took a lot of picture lorhh . with freennss .
Something BAD happenedd !
It started raining ! Then neva stop lorh . me , ryan we all praying but stil neva stop .
but at last ,MC say that its is counter as WET WHELTHER Programme !
So sad loh ! haiisss =(
but nvm , at least my daddy is here . N gladys is here too !
My beloved CGL !
Then we all walk to the hall ! ( Dunnoe hw to spell larh )
stand super long lorh . then i got move a bit . hheee .
AT last !
Is the most impt thing in the whole event !
Is my daddy help me put rake !
hahhahs! Luckily neva CRY ! cos ii realy veri happy !
I saw my OC MS TAN ! she come with jancie theyy all !
hhhee ! Take picture with her tooo !
Ending part !
i gng around taking picture with SIR / MADAM !
nn ten daddy n gladys go home first .
cos i quite late finidh lorh .
at last !
i meeting with koo kee kiat , janicee , kenneth !
we all go eat lorh .

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments