By Unknown - December 19, 2007

this present is from edward .
thks , i like it veri muchh





Terry help me eat the thing .
cos i lost in game mahh . hahhas
so errr xin sia .
i also hve eat . n sk take video

me . sk . xue li n terry we all went to ps there eat skai shui

taken at PS !



the sadest i have .
no one will understand . except GOD .

hks girls ,
u all rocks .

tWo of my group frenn .
Thanks for all the funn tat u all have hgiven to me .


hAppy Birthday to me !
16 year old . Finally , cos all my frenn is already 16 .
i am YOUNG !
My birthday wishes :
This chirstmas W378 will have at least 10 friends .
family will be savedd ! ( FATHER )
greater protection on my family !
morning , wake up at 5.30 cos i still in campsite . ( pulu ubin)
then ii super tiredd n wishes to finish the day asap !
then gather ! Unpacked the tents . n have breakfast !
Grand finaler !
having group competition ! if this first group cant finish , the 2 , 3 they cant start .
so everyone was so excited about it. n my group was the last group which haven reach yet . when they come , we are so excited about it . nn quickly finish our thing . n finally can get the item . nn we went to pitch the flagstaff ! then we are the 2 group who finish it . n we sing song n try to cheer for DO7 ! =)
feeling so excited . n bad part is must clear all the thing . super heavy sia .
recieve sms from frens . quite happy /. but sad too /. why lehh ?
i dun want to state it here !

after grabd final , all the people who gather at the field then all CII , shake our hand . when i saw amada madAM .chirtanmadam . i see them ii burst our with tears . i cant take it . cos they have teach me a lot of thing . hhahs .
saw Team 1 Cane ( dunnnoe hw tiospell ) sir , he finally smile =) nIce lookin !
super happyy !

SORRY TO SOON KENG SIR !
FOR ALL THE RUBBISH ME DO7 HAVE DO.
then we pamping ! each pple 1 only . cos we do thiong wrong .
around 1 plus leave campsite !
then must walk fast to jetty . take boat to jetty then take bus to HTA !
Board up the bus , saw guy frenn alwayd play my name . talk talk all this lorhh .

SUDDENLY !
heard people sing
HAPPY BIRTHDay t you
HAPPY BIRTHDAY to you !
happy birthday to TIFFANY !

I was so shock . cos they are the first batch of people who sing happy birthday song
=) so happy ! thks guys !
People shack my hand all this .

Reach HTA !
mArk attendance ! thn i wait for her then go home together .
meeting terry , xue li n sk lorh .
at ps ! we going to eat lorhh .
siian cant get my paid today , maybe tmr i gng take . hahahs =)

Night !
after eating , thks to sk fecthing us all home
=) thks for the treat !

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments