By Unknown - December 25, 2007



=) I LOVE thie picture verii muchh



accompany him wait for bus go home .

=) Today he keep looking at the moon !

Thks for the joy today in my gugu house !

[ Thks GUGU for the present ]

he acting cute larhh !

[ Look nice right ? we two ]
[ He little Gentle PIg ]
[ Him & me ]
[enjoy our day at my gugu house ]

NicOl Food =) he enjoy eating . CHILL !

[ Kian Hong My brother ]

[ My dearest Bro=) Kelvin ]

[ Thks for gugu cook for us ]
[ Nice foods]

[ Him & me ]
[ he playing with my hp ]

[ Nicol & me ]
[ He acting closing eyes , me dunnoe just smile ]

morNing ~
then i didnt want to wake up so early de .
then my sister wake me up , then my hp wake me up also.

Noisyy ahhas !
today going to gugu house . hungry . so asking my brother to help me buy food for me lorhh .
=) chat with nicol .
then chat chat . bath !
then after that , my auntie crazy de ! say my brother heartless all this .
idoiit lorhh . Is she neva teach her CHILDREN properly de .
feeling like scolding her back . really cant stand her .
haiiss =( .
thks to my daddy he buy present for me . ( wallet )
wanted to play bicycle with Nicol but i dun have . but nvm , nicol come my gugu house . to celebrate . he meet me at cck first , cos i gng lot one buy thing cos gugu called daddy to buy de .
meet nicol . he didnt say hi . first thing he do go toliet hahahs =)
then buy all the thing liao , we take bus go gugu house . he scare lorhh .
hahahas . dunneedd scare de nehh .
have a lot of fun there lol . take picture with nicol . Take of my brother theyy all .
having a good DINner .
at around 9 plus , me n nicol send my brother to mrt . cos he gng meet my mother at orchard lor.
hahahs =) me n nicol walk to cck . having so muchh fun talking n sharing thingss .
he super gentle man . so he is little gentle PIG !
reach Lot one !
we went to acarde play basketball .
having so mcuhh fun lorhhh .
hhheee =) at last , we all go back n i accompany him to wait for bus .
n tonight going to countdown together !
=) Merry chirstmas !

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments