SUNDAY

By Unknown - November 22, 2011

After training today I went NEX to meet up with my mother and 
my lovely two brother. And from far I can smell nice DURIAN , and I slowly go there 
and I Found a shop selling Pancake and We went to buy 4 but they say 
if we buy 5 , we will get one free ! 

SUPER NICE ;D 


I bought this nice smell at Value shop and its only 50 cents each ! 
and i bought 2 packet ! ;D 

SELF - PHOTO TIME ;D 
Am i smiling or not smiling as I use the stuff to cover my face ;]


 smiling happily to the packet ! 
finally i bought something nice to put inside my cabinet !
My cardboard will smell damn nice ! 


NEW POST FOR PHOTO ! 

My face look so fat ! 
and I love the new Necklance I bought from my coach 
the PADDLE NECKLANCE ! 


HERE ARE SOME OF THE PHOTO ;]
THESE NECKLANCE WILL BE SELLING DURING RR ! DROP BY TO GET IT 
ONE FOR YOURSELF AND YOUR LOVE ONE ! 

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments