PHOTO TAKING TIME OF MYSELF

By Unknown - November 17, 2011

My new display picture for my personal page ! 
Currently I only have 114 LIKES ! 
IKR so little ! 
- If you are reading this and you have not actually like my page , do it right now ! 

My page I will actually update My daily life , Videos , Blog post , events and many more 
great Adventorial ! ;] 


Maths lesson today and guess what ? 
I found something cool on my PHOTOSHOP programme ! 
Like a cool right ? 
I really like this effect sia ! 


My new Maths team-mates ! 
Lets take photo and spam my folder of RP LIFE ! 


Can you imagine how bored I am actually in class ? 
By the way those photo I did not actually PHOTO-SHOP ! 
It original photo from the camera ! 
I think my Camera ITS good , take picture and uploaded without 
any help from photoshop to actually make my face perfect ! 
;D 



Its me again ! 
If you notice the necklance I am wearing , actually I bought at Marine Square 
one of the shop ( I forgot what is the shop name) and its only $5 ! 
But the quality is not really good as it will change the color of the necklance 
means the color fade away ! 



MY ATTIRE OF THE DAY ! 
Sweet layer dress & stripe black and white jacket oversize ;]


Cindy & Me ! 
we are here at the Toilet ! 
I wish my room will have a big mirror for me to actually 
web-cam myself like no tomorrow ;] 

Today there is an Youth adult meeting under WYZ ZONE ! 
It was a great meeting talking about DREAMS & VISION ! 

There are actually 3 DREAM destroyer
1. Temporary Circumstance 
2. Delay 
3. False Evidence 

After today , Start asking yourself what Is your dream ? 
For me , My dream was to become an PE teacher in ITE Choa chu kang <3 ! 

If you have not have a dream , go think about it , dont live your life 
without any goals ! 



  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments