My birthday wishlist

By Unknown - November 30, 2011

My birthday wishes !
I hope to get all these things but you do not need to get
things from here as Those items are quite pricey ;x But if you can
get for me , i will be happy (OF COS ! )

1. Camera Stand 
(Dont know the price yet) 

2. Ed Hardy Shirt / Jacket 
Sales now $29.99 ! 
I might be getting for myself ;D 




3. Adidas Running shoes ( Black , Red color) 
Sales now : $64.00 only ! 
I might be getting myself Next month ! 

4. Okaley Sunglasses (red / black) 
5. Waterproof Bagpack (Able to put heavy stuff and Laptop ) 
6. Waterproof camera 

7. BlackBerry battery 
8. Laptop bag (My laptop is 14.0) 

9. Ear pieces ( Red color ) 
10. Toms Shoes ( Red color ) Size 40 ;] 


Thanks for reading my wishlist for my birthday ;D 

And the items I want the most its actually the
(rating)
1st : Running shoes 
2nd : Waterproof camera 
3rd : Camera Stand 
4th: Ed hardy jacket 

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments