AVIATION RUN

By Unknown - November 16, 2011



Aviation Run 2011 is fun and competitive run. Organised by the Civil Aviation authority of Singapore 
(CAAS) , it brings the aviation community together once again to raise funds for the community chest !
As singapore celebrates 100 years of aviation this year, it is especially meaningful for the aviation community to foster closer ties and heighten the spirit of partnership towards a charitable cause. 


5km run today ! 
I can so called train for my 6KM run for Standard chartered ! 


Here is my Running Partner ! 
AIIN ! 
my classmate whom sign up the run with me .

I am taking picture too straight ! 
I think I got feel more natural as the area got too much 
botak guys , I guess I am way too shy * 


SMILE SMILE ! 
;]


PHOTO TAKING TIME ! 
WE BE WAITING FOR THE EVENTS TO START ! 
TILL 8.30AM they haven even start yet as the Guests of honour 
have not reach yet ! 

Photo with our number Tag ! 


I love this picture ! ;]
C3104 !


Start and finishing line ! 
everyone is here taking photos ! 


last photo before we are ready to do warm up together ! 


Everyone on their position to actually start the warm up dance !


smile is on our face as we are looking forward to the run later!




MC OF THE DAY ! 



READY AND OFF WE GO ! 


WHAT A FACIAL EXPRESSION FROM ME ;X 


RUN RUN RUN ! 



AIIN take this photo and she say my hair like a lion ! ;c



ohmygosh ! check out my hair , 
after running non stop , i sweat like a G6 ! 
i AM HAPPY with my running and I can do even better ! 


while we are waiting to collect our bags , then we went to take photo ! 



 PATTERN PHOTO TAKING TIME ! 


I LOVE THIS PHOTO EFFECT !







JUMP JUMP JUMP ! 






TIME TO CHILL YAW ! 



GUESS WHO I MET ! 
DERWIN ! 
and i went to cut his Q , and i manage to get my goodie bag fast ! 


YAYA ! 
OVERALL , ITS WAS AN GREAT EVENTS ;]

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments