Abselling lesson

By Unknown - November 23, 2011

Abselling this tower ! 
Its does not really look high but when you are on the top you 
will feel that its very high and your leg will start to shake. 
For me I done Abselling before but in Nomad , In Singapore this is my first time doing it ! 


Today we got to learn how to tie the soft knots and my team-mates 
and I actually trying our soft knots on the ground (Picture below) .
I die die also must practice before I actually go up if not i think i will 
die there man ! 



Check out my Hardworking classmate who keep doing it again and again ! ;D
as ABSELLING will be tested in our UT 2 ! 


when we are up there we got to get ourself ready and off we go ! 
Its was an fun experience and I am looking forward to go again ! 
;D 




TIRING WEEK FOR ME ;[ 

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments