Photo Shoot for Singapore National Games 2012

By Unknown - November 23, 2011

Receive A call For an Photo-Shoot ! 
Representing Dargon- boating from Jalan Besar ! 
I am really excited and I agreed to come for the photo ! 
;D

The studio : Dragonshutter ! 


Their entrance of the Studio ! 
At first I thought I come to the wrong place as 
the located of the studio is at industry area de . 


I love the floor which have A - Z ! 
Its so colorful and Its attached me a lot . 
And I wanted to take more photo but then I am too shy to do it ;x 
as there are a lot of people ! 

If you guys wonder what shoot I am taking for , its actually 
Singapore National Games 2012 . 
I did not know until i reach the place and when i am filling up this paper ! 

Objective :
1. develop a strong & inclusive sporting culture with passion & enthusiasm from all walks of life.
2. enhance social cohesion & community bonding , linking people through mass participants
& involvement 



Here are the photos which I have taken in the TOILET ! ;]

They actually done make up for me ! ;]
and straighten my hair ! 

I like the make up they actually do it for me ;D 
so sweet looking ;x 

SMILE ;D 

KISS ;X 
OR ITS LOOK LIKE A PIG !

STRAIGHTEN MY HAIR ;D 



I am excited for the photo because I love to have Sports photo shoot ! ;D 
and this is my 2nd time and I hope I will have more 
opportunity to do more shoot ! 




did you notice something from the photo ?
My eye linder come off ;[ 








OHMYGOSH ! 
TOOK THE TOILET BOWL ALSO ;X 


I LOVE THIS PICTURE ;D 

I love their make up on me as its look browns skin ;]
I think I got to get those make up which is able to make 
my skin look health ! 

i love my hair to be straighten ! 
Anyone want to Sponsored me ? 

HAHA . END OF MY PHOTO ! 
I DO NOT KNOW WHETHER YOU GUYS WILL TAHAN SEEING MY 
PHOTO ;P 

Those photo shoot photos will be released to media first before 
they are able to sending it to me ;]
I cant wait for those photo to be sent to me ! 

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments