Catch up with XF before he go botak

By Unknown - November 08, 2011

[ Meet up with Xian Feng before , he enlist to NS this Wednesday ! ]

Prepare This gift box for him ! 
The ' CAP' for Botak Guys to wear , I do not 
know what does it call ;]

Thinking of getting him an grey color , but then i scare 
cannot go with him , so I bought an Black one instead ! and 
I ask the sales person for suggestion too ! 

HMM , i should buy pink for him ;x 


done little small card for him ! ;]
a bit not standard ;x 
But hope he will like it yah ! ;]



YAYA ! 
this is the one I bought for him !


NICE DECO DONE BY ME ;P 
I Think the box is way too plain and this idea 
just come into my mind ! 
and here is my design <3 


Guess what is Xian Feng expression when he is going in to NS tomorrow ? 
Crying ? ;x 


Went to watch 23 59 with Xian Feng , last timing 
of the day ! The show was indeed nice and the actor was quite 
good looking ! anyone know his real name ? HAHA i go 
talk him on Facebook ;x 
And the Movie I will rate it 9/10 ! 
The process of the Movie was really funny , I shall not post it out here ,
If not someone will kill me !
WAHAHAHHAHA 
EVIL LAUGHTER *

SUPPER LATER ! THEN WE WENT OFF HOME ! 
He drove me back home ;]

Photo time before Going home ! 
I like the photo because I look dark ;p 


Without Flash ! 
This photo I like my Hair ! 
Like a NICE CAN ! 
;P 


LAST PHOTO OF THE DAY ! ;]

Cant wait to see BOTAK xian feng ! ;]

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments