Deepavali celebration

By Unknown - November 04, 2011

Deepavali celebration at Classmate house 
I love his dressing table as its big enough for girls like
me to 
SPAM taking picture of myself ! 


Talking & talking & talking ! 
me and aiin was like : can we go ahead to go take the food and 
chat later while eating ? ;]
two of us was like the hungry ghost;x

Here's come the food picture ! 
Looking at it , its really look SPICY ! 
As you know I cant take spicy stuff , so I try to take those which is not
those super spicy type ! 


BLACK PEPPER CHICKEN ! <3
I LOVE THIS ! 
SUPER NICE ! 



Group photo ! 
The extra guy inside the picture its 
actually Dinesh Dad ! 


I LOVE THIS SPICY EGG ! 
I TOOK A FEW FOR MYSELF . HEE,.HEE.


MY PLATE OF FOOD ! 
LESS RICE MORE MEAT ! 
YUMMY <3


HERE ARE MY CLASSMATES WHO IS HERE WITH ME ! 



HERE ARE SOME OF MY SUPER RANDOM PICTURE
!
SPEC ! 

I AM JUST TOO LAZY TO DRESS UP ! 



  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments