By Unknown - March 16, 2011


Went Far East Shopping and saw mei ling my Nitec friend ;)


Yummy Coke Float !




Smile Esther ;)

Style My hair nicely before i left house , but ones wind blow !
all my hair gone messy !




My new Nail color



Esther is choosing which design to go !












Off shopping with Esther ;)

----
When i am heading back home , My boss call me up and say me off ! i been
so good to her , helping her when she in need and also try my best
to have good sales every time i work and now she give me this kind of attitude !
you ask me to lie to customer about the products from korea but then those bikini is all
from Thailand & China ! and you selling at so high and u tell me you are not
earning ! what a great lier ! and stop promoting yourself ! keep telling people
how good you are ! indeed working for long term with you , i see your evil side .
and your good side is with motive de !
i shall ren you till end of this month !
if you continue to be like this , no one will work for you faithfully de !


  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments