By Unknown - March 28, 2011

How's my hair color ?
I can tell you that i LOVE my hair color . i going to dye my hair again
maybe end of april ;)





Thanks Uncle for all the sweet for me !

-
early morning , forcing myself to wake up and prepare myself to head down
to my younger brother school and i knew i am late and i be taking
taxi down when i reach bishan ! and something really piss me off is that
almost all the uncle dont know how to get to my brother school and i get into 2 taxi
and 2 taxi uncle also ask me to change taxi -_- ! and then finally i just tell him to
drive and i will search the direction for him !
and guess what ? his driving speed was very fast and when he step his brake so
very hard , and i indeed wanted to vomit ;( :( i ren all the way to school ;(
and guess how much is the taxi fare ?
$18.90
-
when i reach school , i went to meet up with my brother teacher with
my mummy ! and i heard good thinItalicgs about my brother . teacher say that
my brother has changed a lot since last few years and only thing that he got to
learn was to control his temper -_- ! Three of us had this problem , and
we got to overcome it ! ha , and after wards , i went off with uncle car and thanks for
sending me off to cck mrt ! and thanks uncle for the sweet , as i cannot take it anymore
for the ride ;)
-
went to sheryl house and bought her chocolate ice blended ;) and i bought
shushi for myself . and guess what ? we today watch 3 show at her house !
so much fun time spending with her! i think u guys must be damn tiring to hear
me saying to spend my time with her ;(
ha ha . but i still love to spend time with my BBF !

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments