By Unknown - March 30, 2011


We came to this shopping mall very early !
but they be opening at 10am & guess what ? we waited till 10.20am
the shopping mall its not opened yet ! and we just walk to other side door and
found out that is opened -_-!
and we went inside to shop in their "NTUC" bought so much stuff home!
and tonight i will have lots of food to eat at HOME !

Yummy !
Uncle order so much food ! and he order half chicken ;)
but i didnt take picture due to busy eating ;p


you guys must be wondering why i took this picture !
LOOK CLEARLY ?
did you see anything special in this picture ?



The car back screen is missing and he using an plastic cover to
replaced it ! If is in Singapore , i think he will get fine for it !
-
Going malaysia with Mummy & uncle today . they come and pick me up
at 7.30am -_- ! and i woke up at 7 am because my brother went to
shut my alarm clock which i set at 5 plus to wake up and charge my Handphone !
and i went to prepare myself then we went to Teck Whye to have breakfast
with my Brother - send him to fire engine station opposite Choa Chu Kang
ITE ! and we went to Malaysia and had our Breakfast ;)
&&
went shopping with mummy and she bought jacket / leggings and shorts for me !
;) and i just love spending time with her ;)
having so much years without my mum side and i going to spend more time
with my mummy ;)
LOVE YOU MUMMY !!!

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments