By Unknown - March 21, 2011




Meeting sheryl again for swimming ;)
and check out my face - its so red , even though i put lots of sun block to protect it !
and after swimming , we went off to IMM shopping mall to buy stuff at Diaso ;)
and we bought back lots of stuffs . we bought shirt for sky and i bought a plastic
bottle for dragon-boat training ! and we shop there for about 2-3 hours and then
we decide to slack till 6 plus but then we cant take it and we took taxi to sheryl house instead !
and we rest there till 5 plus i left the house and went straight to tiong bahru shopping mall
to meet my cell-group members but then none has reach and i got to shop around !
saw a swimming costume that i want to buy !! $45 ;)
thanks to xue fang coming so early to accompany me !!
-
today youth meeting was great ! talking about forgiveness ;)
and i have a lot of people who i cant forgive them as they did
lots of things to hurt me ! and when pastor call for outer call i just went down and
the presence of GOD is so strong and i fall on his presence and i feel the fire came out from my
heart all the way up to my head and my tears just keep flowing and flowing !
and that time i tell myself i got to learn how to love people more then ever
before and also to forgive people even though i am not in the wrong !


  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments