By Unknown - March 19, 2011

Playing Wii with sheryl !
i thinking of buying wii and put at my house for my family to play !
will try to get next month !
I love the table tennis game ,bowling and also the Mario ;)

Sheryl & I did something amazing !
we manage to use wii wireless to log into Facebook !
so cool ;D



This is sheryl dog whose name is called Sky tan ! ;)
he recently just cut off his "hair" and he feel super uncomfortable and guess what he do ?
he will run from A place to B place again and again ;)





I just love my black and white stripe tee from korea spree ~
they no longer taking in this shirt anymore ;(
i want to buy other color and this shirts is very comfortable and easy to match ;)


Gladys Cg & Peter Cg is here at IMM . Taiwan Tea Room at basement near Burger King


Kitty & Cindy ;)

Glenda , Kitty , Cindy and Me



Jie Xiang & Peter HUA !

Blackie & Me ;)

Jenna & Me


Bought this Cute Poka Dots Pouch from DAISO ;)
its only cost $2 ! This pouch i seen at Bugis Junction cost around $8.90
i kinda of regret not buying 2 more ;(
i want to buy all my stuff ! not for make up but for my handphone & camera stuff ;)



Bought this wrist band from DAISO !
Going to try using this and my friend say that if this does not work
then i can wear it for FASHION !
its available in all sizes and color !~


At last , i bought an Umbrella at Cotton On ! I bought it not because
of sales ! its because i really need one ;)
i bought this at only $5 !
Great deal right !
simply Just go down to IMM cotton shop ;) They have lots of sales
going on now !

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments