By Unknown - March 07, 2011

Was kinda of busy with my own stuff & working that why i don't have
enough time to actually blog . but i will try to blog more !
-
waking up so early to go training in the morning , and yesterday i slept around 1am
due to talking & spending time with my cousin who stay over at my house .
and even though i am tired but i want to let them know that whatever things happened ,
they can share with me and i will be there for them . ;)
-
wake up around 5. plus , pack stuff and head off to take train down to kallang
to meet my team-mates . and i guess today will be long distance again ? !
Even though today is long distance , i know is really tiring but then as a team row
together i will feel motivated and i always tell myself not to give up and telling
myself i am going to reach the ending point. and i really did it to reach the ending point
without stopping ') and i believe through this kind of mind training , it will make me stronger
and stronger each time ! and later is the land training which i don't really like
especially the running part . but then i manage to run without stopping . so proud of myself ;)
-
after training head down to suntec city to have my lunch with team-mates
before going down to work at 3pm @ Jurong point . and later on when our coach
hao yuan came and talk to us about our girl team . i kinda of sad , and when he ask me
the question , i almost cannot control myself and cry ! is the girl team
who we train together and fight to go into final and last year we did it ! i really hope
you girl will come back and train with us and lets go for our july race ;)
-
today work was really tiring , standing the whole day and i never even
get a chance to sit down ;( n sales was great today and my leg is hurting
like mad can . and tomorrow i going to work ;(
-
work ended , went home bath then went off to cck to meet my EOS customer
and at the end he don't have his lens due to supplier miss out and then long of problem !
he took taxi down to collect lens from my supplier and then he want me to pay his
taxi fare whereby at the same place i didnt ask him to take taxi !
and now he demand me to pay him full AMOUNT ! is like WTH !
i going to pay him half amount and hope EOS arrived fast for me to just ignore
this customer of mine ! irritating !
-
went supper with xf ! it been so long time since we really met up .
;)
after that head off home to watch my vampire diaries

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments