By Unknown - March 21, 2011
















Service on Sunday ;)

Thank brother for accompany me to church , and since yesterday my brother
keep saying about suntec city and i can see that he is very excited ! and
service was totally awesome ! We as a church has gone through 10 months
of difficulty and now here we are at SUNTEC CONVENTION HALL !
and tears just flow out of my eye , remember how this church has change my life
and my cell-group leader , cell group members has always be there for
me when i am in need ;)
-
and i remember that jo-ann was the on who bring me to church . and then
kim who was in N125 blessed us with bible and till now i am still using it . and during
those times : cindy . jo-ann and i always been together up and downs and i really
want to thank you guys for making a difference in my life !
-
after service , i went down straight to work and then esther was working
today also . and today was a long tiring day and i got to endure to the
end of my work , then went supper with esther and the boyfriend .
we went to bukit batok MAC , and i saw this aunty smiling at me and guess what ?
she is my customer but i forget whether is IMM de or jurong point de !
;]
later on , the boyfriend send her off then he drive me back home . feeling
so pai sei . as it should be their 2 person thingy . ;x
ha ha anyway thanks alex & esther ;) sweet couple !

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments