By Unknown - March 13, 2011


















i at sheryl house ;)
and that cute little dog is actually call sky !


Its me again !!!
taking my own picture !




My BFF Sheryl Tan ;)


This is my cousin Aaren ;)

Didnt went to training today due to accompany my cousin
to an events at Yew point area there ! we got to queen up for the
drinks collection and given the games !
and then whole waiting for the lucky draw , we actually went to sheryl house
to play WII to kill them and then aaren indeed enjoy himself and he do love DOG !
and sheryl likes him a lot . can see that she really love kids ! ;)
something i see from sheryl today !
-----
after that i bring aaren to mrt station before i went to buy MAC with
sheryl ;) and we chit chat a lot of thing with her and we went to play
wii and watch show at home . and indeed today was another great day
spending with her ! lots of laughter and ILOVEIT !
and really dont want to leave her house but to continue spent my day with her !
------
went to meet joycelyn lot one then head off home to play with my cousin !
----
anyone knows any website that sells nice t-shirts ??

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments