By Unknown - February 16, 2010

Woke up in the morning .
daddy went to friend house and play majong .
Me and my brother were at home playing Facebook games and
watching show at home till around 1 plus .
then mummy friend came to fetch us .
he send me and ken to masiling MRT station , then kelvin & mummy went home =(
I miss those fun time with kelvin the past few days !
Reach Masiling house . seat down relax and then we went to play card
and then my brother give me money to play . so is his money NOT mine .
haha .
and total today we won $10 plus . while he give me $2 to start the game !
. . . . .
play the last game 8pm and then we took train home. and when we reach masiling
mrt station , brother told me that grand father is working there . and i went to see him
I was really sad to see him . so skinny and still work at his old age . really HATE to see
his children bully him by taking his money that government gave to him .
and then my grand father was happy to see me and he ask his friend to come out and see me
and he intro me to her =] and then i know that my grandfather want to talk to me longer
but then i have to go le . becaus emy relative waiting for me at MRT plaform =(
Reach cck . and then went to deposit money and head back home
study a while and head off to sleep !

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments