By Unknown - February 20, 2010


Thinking of weather to go for gyming anot ??
because i am LAZY and the sky is like going to rain .
but at last i did went to gym at pionner and it was a great time
HAHa . And i love going gym . is time for me to exercise and burn all the fats !

after gyming , i went straight to coffee shop and wait for cg members to come
and i waited for 1 hours because i didnt know that they meeting 2.30pm .
and then we eat already then we head down to service =]

today service was a great one . our cg memeber once ended service ,
we faster went off to level 4 and i FORGET my handphone and THANK GOD that
kenneth saw it and he took it for me . if not i will lost my handphone =(
we went up to book a seat and then we seat there waiting for the events to start !
was not bad and we won $18 ahbao from church =0
and we liao yusheng too !
was a great one =))

a while more , i went off with cindy and weiguang . didnt know cindy taking taxi
and then she let me off at westmall bus stop so that i can take bus home.
but i waited and waited for about 20mins , the bus didnt turn up. so i decided to take train home , and i was on the phone with friend . at least someone talking to me .
went home straight to study a while then go sleep.
still thinking weather to go training because i have not really prepared my exam well!

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments