By Unknown - February 27, 2010


I miss Dargonboating training !
yeah tomorrow i be going LAND & SEA training =]
went to meet sheryl at lot one taxi. waiting for Ms Foo to drive
us to NTU . helping her for a talk and then saw NICHOLAS
car behind and then Ms Foo manage to know where the place , and he follow the car !
Rate : today session was great ! and Zaki was the one who give talk !
he is really funny teacher !
=))
and i was damn tired , but really thank turtle for accompany me go
help out .
after that , i went to take bus to church . then saw joshua in the bus
then we went to meet brother MJ talk about ASIA CONFERENCE !
Parade Of School !
I am the IC for poly/ite !
( is a chance for me to learn alot alot of things)
I AM SO EXCITED !
Church service today was really really great man !
ONE MORE WEEK to know the building location !
and BUILDING FUNDS IS HERE =)
Prayer meeting !
was great one :)
after that , i went home straight !
my relative house at my house waiting for me to come back .
n they keeping calling me just that my phone spoiled and cant see missed call =(
Online ! and i need to sleep before 12 pm =)
looking forward to dragonboat !

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments