By Unknown - February 17, 2010

Had a big quarrel with my daddy .
damn angry about it and i lock myself inside my room to vent
my anger out . and i realise that when i didnt cry out as i like , i will be more angry
and i want to hit onto something . and i hit on the table and feel nothing =(
after that around 1 plus , i sms turtle that i might not be coming to her house
as i am not in the mood and i dont wish to go her house to spoil the mood too.
a while later i left my room and wash up and went to my grandmum
house and see if they are playing cards . i am bored , i want to play cards .
then we play cards until 4.30pm i left grandmum house and went to bath and
went to cck mrt station meet willi , vincent and andy . we heading down to sheryl house .
and then i hide at the side . and then willi vincent they all went in . then andy went to ask sheryl why i not coming . n then when she come forward to the door , i shock her . and she have the surprise face and she fall on the floor . haha lolof ! =]]
and then we seat down play WEE . ( dont know how to spell it)
manjong and cards ! having a great time with them . and really can see their funny side .
and i dont mind next week we come sheryl house again to play !
around 10 .15pm we left sheryl house , and head down home !
Study a while , listen to radio 933. and dreamfactory song was play =]]
I love their songs man !!
12am plus - heading off to my lala land =]
( Not looking forward to school tomorrow =(

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments