By Unknown - February 23, 2010


Having SVE & WTB exam this morning
wanted to wake up and study but then i cannot wake up and keep sleeping until
7.30 am i wake up and i realise i am going to be late for school !
i starting class at 8 am .
i rush to school and reach class about 9.30 am but then teacher didnt say anything !
and i quickly study my SVE . this is the subject i scare the most man !
i didnt have much time to study for this subject . but from today onward i am going study that and make sure i will do well on the actual day !
Sve exam i was unable to do it very well & cannot really write according to the book
and my class quite a few of them cheat =( hais .
what for cheat ! at the end , you also cannot cheat !
Wtb exam . was quite okay , i am able to do it well bah
hope i can get A for that
this time gpa i expect an gpa 3 !
i will do my best ! i will not let down my teachers & my daddy !
those people who keep supporting me !
after school , i went to gym . suppose to with joycelyn but she cannot make it .
and i went to boonlay to meet jo friend to help her collect the carmea !
and today gym was really really great ! i am tired like hell !
sweating like running water !
gym about 1 an a half , i went to change and heading down to dover mrt station to
meet joycelyn and head down to training at singapore poly !
Cheerleading training . today was a great one .
i manage to try & pratice the CHAIR ! and i think that if i pratice a few more times
i am able to do it well . hmmm
is time for me to buy the wrist guide , if not it will be very pain .
and
today was a long and tiring day for me . i going to give myself one day break .
and wednesday onward i am going to study my SVE & HRA !
march second week i be going my final year exam !
JIAYOU TIFFANY !!!

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments