By Unknown - February 20, 2010

Having HRA mock exam at 12pm - 2 pm
this exam paper is like a passport to enter to next round for the actual
march exam !
i am going to do well in this paper , if not i am going to bang myself onto a wall already .
miss 2 hours of lesson of SVE . i need more sleep la !
and then i meet sheryl straight in school . then chiong to study HRA the last time
before entering to exam room !
Exam Start 12pm - 2pm =]
i Pray before i start my exam and really thanks GOD that i manage to answer
a lot of question and able to memorize a lot of things ( area of focus)
and only a few question i did not manage to answer well so i just anyhow
write . i cant think of the answer !
after exam , i head down to cck and get some food home and eat . online .
study and slack a while yeah .
around 6 pm i leave my house and went to boonlay and meet jo-ann
and we head down to cell-group meeting =)
YEAS ! building funds is coming !
i am excited !
Dont praise GOD by the mood but by the heart and how much you love him !
eveyone have their personal problem , family problem , school load , work stress ?
when we are praying , GOD show me pictures about my life ( that what had happened)
and he told me that : this problem i have encounter , some people seated in
this room is also encounter it .
and i would like to encourage you !
- whatever happened in your life , there is a purpose with it !
i know it may be diffcult but GOD will always be there .
( seriuosly , when i have problem in my life , of cos i will be angry and breakdown - is something that everyone will react to ! but then i will pray and pray ! i believe GOD will show me the way ! ) and bring me to the next level of maturity !

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments