By Unknown - February 26, 2010


This drinks i found in my house fridge !
at first i thought why cooking oil was in the fridge ?
but then i realise it was a drink !
haha
Feeling tired waking up this morning . i woke up at 2am feeling unwell
and then i went toliet vomit and run toliet like crazy ! my FACE is as white as a piece
of sheet ! Grr !
so xin kui !
no choice but to go school today because got presentation ! -_- !
was great today ! and after school i head down to sengkang to meet blogshop
owner to purchase ear piece from her and guess what !
the shop owner i know one !
elephant pass me christan books .
thanks thanks !
after that , i went to take train head down to tiong bahru . and guess what ?
i board down at the wrong station ! so malu . luckily no one really notice me going back the same station -_- ! and then i head down to tiong bahru mall . and shop around
i wanted to get the wrist thingy , but when the salesperson keep
looking me , i dont feel good . and i walk away and dont want to get !
HAHA
youth cell-group meeting was a great one !
enjoy myself and also with my cell-group memeber !
=) wee i got purple nike bag and piten in red ! HAHA

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments