By Unknown - February 13, 2010




Picture took at mummy house -_- !
nice right ? HAHA . my black contact lens !
wake up early in the morning . yawing away . was on my bed thinking
why my brother didnt come in my room to call me wake up . because he say 7.30pm wake
up and prepare ourself to head down mummy house =]
and in our train journey was a very very long one .
and got this guy very weird . keep looking at my side and then when his friend
came in the train , he also look at me . i was like thinking . am i wearing weird or what ?
LOLS.
then i just ignore . but then he keep looking . if is a handsome guy then i dun mind
haha . but they are those normal working adult guys bah .
i think so .
later we alight at bishan and we wait for business and head down to
mummy house .my leg was painful =( because i wore new shoes .
haha . in mummy house , mummy cook and then chit chat . thank for red packet too .
and then later on uncle drive us to teck whye and buy soccer ball . and then we went home
online and wait for grandma come back home before we have our lunch =]
was a great one =]
afternoon , i am too tired to do anything and i went into my room and sleep.
super tired man ! around 5 plus wake up , eat dinner and then went to change
and head down to field and play soccer with my siblings =] i have a great time with them .and
my brother ken really kick damn hard and hit unitl my leg very very pain =(
.. . . . .
later on , daddy went to play majong . while we three stay at home .
we are thinking of getting food to eat =]

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments