By Unknown - January 03, 2009

Went to lot one with my brother ken.
i went to compare which store sells the cheapest
contact lens that i wanted . 3 shops all together
2 shop sells $27 and their attitude was like. not very good .
so i decided to try the 3 one.
Woah ! the salesman super cool. he is super polite and you feel welcome.
and ii bought 2 boxes from him .and guess what ?
he check for me that whealther my eyes is doing wel anot?
so goodd ! haha . thanksthanks.

he though i work at lot one pushcart,
but the fact i tell him i work suntec city =]
he say my spect is nice =] hahah .
then chit chat a while make payment already
i jio go home already lo.

.......... Here comes my mood swing .
things happenedd , and i just cant take it man .
i have enough of it aklready .
what i should do i have already done.
what still i haven done yet ???????????

........ daddy call and call us to go chinatown later
den i prepare evreything leh jio go chinatown lor.
in train guess what ?
- i carry my sister and no one willingy to give up the seat to me.
cos my sister is tired . haiis . i have nothing to say man! nowdays people arh ..

shoppingg . eat like that jio go home already lo .
kinda of siian lor. but i bought i tube dress .
is in red that will be wearing for new year .

........ go home also mood swing becos of something ,.... !!!!!!
I REALLY HAVE ENOUGH MAN !!!!
i from today onward dun wan care so much .
at the end i am the one who full of anger inside me
what the use ????

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments