By Unknown - January 12, 2009



GUYS ARE TIRED AFTER EXERCISE


lky and me =)




LKY TRYING ACT CUTE .
TAKING PICTURE .

went to service today .
meet-up with yamyam n cindy =)
den chi chat all the way to expo .den we go find seats lorh .
we seated at the font 3 row man . so front ! haha .

Find justin awhile chit chat yeah .
i have never see him for quite sometime cos he is busy schooling ,
i am busy with working hahah .

today service is great !
HONOUR !
i will HONOUR my parents =))

after service accompany yamyam a while i jio go home leh .
in train i was sleeping den i am REALLY tired until
my head keep hitting until people man . paiiseii .
haha . but the person dun mind so its okday .
i sms LKY n pris if they wanna go gym anot?
at last me , LKY ,edison and kenneth join me .

so i went hom e change already jio go woodland meet them =))
den they called me and lead me the way to find them :!
we went to park bicycle first den we went to track but not GYM !
we went to do MONSTER TRAINING .
lky leading man . haha .
etc : push up , sit up and many more
we did running also. me and LKY running together .
4 round haha . is a good start .

haha . after that went bathing .
jio go eat FAMOUS PLTA !
=) chit chat alot of things =)
den around 7 plus i jio went home leh .

REST REST ! ONLINE ! SLEEEPPPPPP =00
tmr got work .

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments