By Unknown - January 24, 2009

Early in the morning , i woke up by my sister den i online .
doing all the things i should do !
check mail ! ( most impt thing to do).

then around 11 plus i went off to yio chu kang to meet
a buyer she buying a dress from me .
den after tat meet yamyam already jio go boonlay .
and meet a seller . i bought a GUESS wallet =)
happy !
den yamyam, misa , wei guang and i went to take bus together
to church . den the whole cg was all wearing red except
lky and angeline . den the service was pack .
and today service was good man .is like we having chinese lesson/
haha. i know what word to choose my my son name when i have 1 !

haha , after cg i need to go home .
,my daddy at home. so i went to meet justin n we go home together ,
he going ahman house tat why we go home together =)

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments