By Unknown - January 09, 2009



we are heading to SENTOSA !

wake up in the morning
kana wake by my sister cos she is cry and she want sleep
dont want go to school DIAO !
around 10 plus i prepare my thing for sentosa taninng later on with
yamyam. so long me and yamyam have go out already =)
den i went to lot one collect contact lens. haha 2 box with a free pair
my lens dregree change to 1.00 from 0.75.
tat guys who serve me say that 1.00 is better for me .

Heading to meet yamyam at Vivo city .
haha . den we bought food and drink to sentosa
we took alot alot of picture but i didnt upload becos all at yamyam there
hahah . reach there .
we change our binkin den heading to find a place
to suntan !!!! we put everything jio took suntan .
play water also . haha . talking about alot of thing .
share thing . and many many more .
too much to updated already .

something happeneddd !!
yamyam injure her feet .
tat bad person put the stick on the sand and kana yam feet
ohman tat is so err xin and scary lor.
i can feel the pain man .
but she is strong she never cry , if i were her i will cry hahah .

after tanning we went to bath and heading off to vivo city .
we want to eat FISH & CO.
haha but vivo city dun have so we went to plaza sing there
de fish & co . The waitree kana disture by me =)
i think i am crazy tat day tat moment yeah =)
hahahah .. chit chat eat eat .
jio went to shopping a while den heading to take bus home lor.

tat how i spent my day with yamyam

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments