By Unknown - January 19, 2009




i went to work today .
i didnt tell my boss that i am sick .
i thought i be alright so i went to work .
ii keep complainning to pig that i am not feeling good.
head spinning , nose like water tap . lol.

reach work place .
arrange everything and i went to buy porridge when Celia come
and i eat until half-way jio dont feel like eating already .
and feel like vomiting man .
so i ren until a while my boss come .
AND he saw me and ask me ? am i sick ?
den i say yes. celia say my face is white man .
den boss ask me burnt the CD i burnt wrongly and ii am really BLUR!
sick very mafan deh haiiss .

didnt have the mood to work .
so i tell boss that 6 pm i want go home .
den he say since monday dun have much people.
lol. so i sms justin.
and he is coming down to accompany me home/
[ so sweet of him]
haha. den i wait for him leh jio take bus 190 home lorh.

THANKS TO :
LKY , YAMYAM , PRIS . JUSTIN
thanks for your care and concern =)

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments