By Unknown - January 18, 2009


THIS PICTURE IS NICER HUH .
HAHAH


PRIS AND I


ME AND THE BOY WHO LOVES BEN10 VERY MUCH


kIDS IS ENJOYING PLAYING GAMES

TAKEN WHILE WAITING FOR PIG

Early in the morning , i dun feel like waking up too tiredd already.
but thanks to yamyam calling me wake up =)
den i force myself to wake up jio prepare leh
den take mrt to tiong bahru wait for pigg .
tat time i was caught with COLD.
and my nose is very sensative de . abit jio running nose.
tat how my running nose startedd !!

when pig came , we went to expo together and i meet up with pris
and cindy den we go find seat . cindy friend joinning us also =)
service was great ! but my nose make me uncomfortable .and
i almost want to die man . so xin ku !

after service , pris and i meet up pig and we went woodland together
cos pris invited me to her house to be games master ! lol.
organise game for kids cos is her sister birthday .
den i bought her present =)

went to her house .
eat chit-chat and den play games with them .
funny siah some of them ..
really enjoy alot but then i am tiredd .
den around 4 plus , me and justin went off first . cos i not feeling well.
and i went home and rest .

i am down with flu and fever now .
eaten 3 cold pandol but didnt help much . ohmytian!
got to work tmr =( guy i go sleep first okay ?
night night =)

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments