By Unknown - January 08, 2009


Me & Yamyam
=] i be buying a PURPLE Bikini for YAMYAM

Today late for work !
Justin larh never call me wake up =)
hahah. kidding larh
then i rushing down to work lor.
walking fast fast fast . if not boss come down never see me SURE DIE !

reach work .
aunty called me up and ask me if i wan to eat anot?
den i was like okay .
aunty told me that yest a guy at chinatown kana killed .
haiis . sad case man . Guess what ?
My friend knew him man . somemore BEST friend .
Rest in peace Marcus .

today sales also not good .
boss knew becos he came down also.
and guess what ! CRAZY yamyam sms me alot of rubbish yeah.
stop it girl =)
haha .
me and yamyam going SENTOSA tmr =)
we are going to PAMPERED ourself.
tanning rocks man .
haha . we going to relax.

lol.updated more later at night

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments