By Unknown - January 22, 2009

This few days nothing much lo.
working life and having throat pain man .
keep coughing until i still can drink cold drinks .
hahah .

playing with celia lorh . i bought uno cards and play .
few round she keep winning and den after tat i keep
winning her man .is veryy fun hahha .
having so much fun playing with her and many people walk pass
us , see us playing .

hmmm yest got this promoter. intro me perfume and it cost $49.90.
den i say later ii will pass him money .
den he intro the perfume to celia and guess what ?
we ask him for discount ? nn he give us discount .
hahah =) celia bought also. me too !!
retail price was $60-$70 plus .

today lky came down and find me . den edison and kenneth
also got come down but not find me
is SHOPPING =(
haha . after work , spec aunty send me home .
thanks aunty =))

Pig , i miss you . hahha

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments