By Unknown - December 01, 2008

shiling called me in thhe morning.
she wake me up luckily . if not i be late for school.
haha . meet others to eat breakfast at mac lo.

after that heading to school , meeting teacher at computer lab
to pass up alot of things. NYAA things also.
and fill up my attachment thingyy .
thks to sheryl accompany me to go find teacher .

after that , i went to shiling outlet with her to collect her thing
and den she show me her SUPERVISOR . haha . den she was asking me to go ther work
with her woq. haha . i dont want . i want go back to suntec city =]
i miss friends over there . i be back on 4 dec . after that went to take bus to woodlands den take train to sewbwang . went to outlet and let supervisor to sign my book and give back the key .

thanks shiling accompany me going there yeah .
=]]]

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments