By Unknown - December 19, 2008

wake up early in the morning .
rushing bath and pack my thing heading down to sewmbwang to
give bible study to xue fang ahaha . bought bubble tea to
drink also. =] chit -chat a while den bs .
........... went to angeline house .
wei guang bought 5 friends ! PRAISE THE LORD .
i bought xue fang haha .
went play games . and my group won the most presentable .=]]]
and won sweetsss !!! and then we play games ZHONG ZI MIN MAH .
HAHA
i never kana once before . so cool huh???
den watch the video. the story is realy very touching .
indeed GOD IS GOOD ! HE HEARS YOUR PRAYER!
=]] after that , i share my testimonal....
have a short prayer jio go leh ..

went to vivo city with edison and weiguang new friend.
stupid chin boon keep disturing me . See
me again i will step your feet hahaha .=]]]
shop shop den we went to eat . they say alot of their seconday school
days , super funny . laugh until want to cry already....
chit-chat until 8 plus we went off . dont knw where to go ....
den iask weiguang they all go first den me and edsion will go shopping
awhile . haha . cos after buying i be gng home .

i bought 1 dress and i pair of shoes .
=] happpyu !!!!!!!!
missing someone . hahaha . lol.
yeah tmr is my birthday !!!!
so excited what present i will get ?????????

pictures will updated soon when yamyam updateddd d.

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments