By Unknown - December 09, 2008

thanks ms lim for morning called me.
cos yamyam is not free .
she went drinking last night .
super tired and i dont feel like wakeing up.
but no choice =p

haha =]] went to school and ms lim driving me
to centrepoint . haha . is at CQ .
shuna , meyu and willi coming also.
i filming AS bad customer service !! haha
then willi say tat teacher always want me to act as
bad customer service =] haha. quite fun .
thanks willi for sharing his bscuit with me. cos i am HUNGRY =P

11.30 am i reach my workplace .
open shop and start selling lor.
..... eat curry chicken and eat babana split yogert .
den never eat already . haha =]
sales today is 200 plus . i get 4 dollar commission .

tmr i be working also.
YAWN ! tired . i should go do my thing leh .

we people must always reflect ourself before we say other people.
what can i say aboout myself?
- i know i am person who is straight forward . but i trying to change.
BUT NO BECOS OF YOU ! haha .
say whatever you want ! JUDGE whatever you want .
cos when u in heaven GOD will judge you ! .
didnt expect you to say that , DISAPPOINTED =]
but didnt affect me , cos i know what i am doing now .
[ dont ask me who i am saying , the person know who ]

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments