By Unknown - December 06, 2008

Is so long that we have not take a picture.
i love this picture =]

Quiz time =]
1. who is the first person who tag you? Jo-ann
2.Relationship between you and her? A close friend
3.Five impression of her?nosiy, naggy, talktive and she LOVES chocolates!!
4.if she becomes your enemy, will you? No !!!!!!
5.what would you say to the person who you like very much? ILOVEYOU=]
6.characteristic i like about myself? Hmmm , once i make my mind to change myself, I WILL change!!!!
7.characteristic i hate about myself? Hot-temper =p [ but i am changing now]
8.For the person you hate you say? love YOUR enemies =] I AM TRYING
9.what do people feel about you? tom Boy, Fierce, noisy ..... hahaha ....
10.your crush? hahaha .... dont want say



went work in the morning .
11am must reach hahahahaha.
counting the sticker [ ez-link] make me go crazy .
cos it has 1000 . boss really wan me count until i scare .

then waiting for .... but around 5 plus then turn up .
lol. then we went to eat kfc . whenever i sees him , i will
laugh non-stop cos he is super funny .
thanks for accompany me to bukit batok =]]]

today sales was no bad ! PRAISE THE LORD.
INDEED GOD IS FAITHFUL.

cell-group meeting today.
i share 2 tesimonal . yeahyeah =]]]]
so happy .
after cg went to mac and fellowship jio go home leh .

thks for chatting with me , even though you are tired.
dont stress youself .

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments