By Unknown - December 19, 2008


HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO TIFFANY !

That is myself !!!

yamyam is the first person who called and
say happy birthday to ME!!!
Thanks to those people who wish me HAPPY BIRTHDAY !
- Yamyam
-Gladys
-Adeline
- Edsion
- Kenneth
- LKY
-Walter
-Justin
and many many more ........

Morning. i kana wake up by my NEIGHBOUR running outside
like "IN THEMARKET" . OH MY tian .
then i never sleep back and i wake up . trhen waiting for my mummyy.
den chatting on the phone awhile with justin den
i go bath and prepare my thing and headingg to go meet JUstin =]
haha , my mummy friend going to fetch me to the place i going .
haha ,. HAPPYYYY !!!!!!!!!!

.... eat breakfast with justin . den heading down to Plaza singapure .
he gave me A box [ inside GOT !!!!
- Photos
-Card [ touching and sweeetttt ]
-A green Cardigan
so nice !!! ilike it very muchhhhhhhhhhhh ......

den we go check out christmas treeee.....
but dun have . lol.
we went to body shop and bought thinggggggggssss.
den heading to cathy to watch BOLT but dont have
earlier one. so decided not to watch already .....

den heading to fAr east SHOPPING =]]]
- 1 pair of shoes
- 1 green bag
- Bodyshop make-up removal

so fun !!! haha . having a great time .
den later on , we heading down to raffles city and
he takkee something . then we take 190 to head to my house.
haha. then we took pictures nbut all not nice de.
justin went to help my dadddy make his laptop .
THANKS !!!! he did it man ! justin repair my DADDY LAPTOP =]]
.... haha.

evening , my whole family went to teck whye to eat lor
hahah . den we head back home .
my aunty gave me present.
is a JACKET ! thanksthanks .
den my daddyy , mummmy and mum friend gave me red packet
thanks thanks =]
at night , justin come and find me !

HE GAVE ME A SURPRISE !!!!!
- he bought a heart cookie for me written happy birthday !
and a candle . he sing birthday song to me infornt of me .
oh my TIAN ! so touching man . i almost cry =]
hahah . thanksthanks JUSTIN .

Present i Get !!!
- A pair of Heels from W37
- jACKET
- GREEN CARDIGAN
- COOKIES
thanksthanks =]]]]]] ILOVEYOU GUYS .

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments