By Unknown - December 22, 2008

Sunday today.
i didnt went to church today , becos
my daddy not going . so i be staying at home
to be a GOOD girl. haha .

morning , kelvin and i went to lot one
and buy mac for my family.
cos my aunty went to church that
why she cant buy for us.
haha . and i didnt wear my contact lens .
walking walking so BLUR !!!!!

den we bought already jio go home.
eat eat leh . rest a while jio
go SLEEPP. haha . cos i am very tireddd ..
justin sms me . den i was asking him if
he want to watch movie ? and he say OK. ;lol.

i be meeting him at DG . and we heading down to cathy
to watch twinlight . lol. i dunknow how to spell.
haha . be4 that we went to eat . i am super HUNGRY !!
den we went to carefour.
i BOUGHT a valume 2 in 1 for my family. haha
i think my DADDY will be super happy =]]]
Justin force me to take picture with me !!!!
PIG haha .

the movie was GREAT . and super touching man
the guy is super SHUAI ! haha .
Justin jelours . lol.
after movie we went to carefour to buy the valume .
and den we take bus 190 home.

thanks JUSTIN. =]]]] so sweet of you

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments