By Unknown - November 30, 2008

kiyah splash =]






"L"

caron =]

ILOVEMYSELF =]

we all decided which bicycle to take =]

OH WHAT am i doing ? haha.

3 Funny guys =]
tick hOng, jeffery and
today morning i went to meet angeline and we went to town to exchange my brother top-man shirt to change size. too small for him leh. den we went to eat also. wanted to
extension my hair leh. my hair too short leh.
haha. after tat we went to church.xuefang came to my church .
haha. she is open just tat her parent .
and she answer to salvation =] haha .
slowly and i believe one day she will be ,my cg member =] and do great thing for jesus christ.
after that , sk drive me home. thanks .
den i went home change jio go meet kef . he fetching me to east coast/
cos kiyah splash having night cycling outing yeah =]
meetin at 8 plus . den i eat mac with the rest of them haha .
9 plus we set off to take our bicycle. and we also waited the rest of the people to come den
we can set off. until 10 plus den we go . we went to suntec city , kallang, marine square and alot more. having fun. but my bum is paiiinnnn =[ and my leg injuire . but no one notice haha.
got alot of blue black also. haha.
around 4 plus , huiliang, jeffery ,alison and i stay back. cos ailson not feeling well.
and jeffery ,huiliang and i have a nice chat . haha
overoll, i enjoy today outing.
i really enjoy myself leh .
how i wish we kiyah splashh can go out more. and have more thid kind of outing .

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments