By Unknown - December 21, 2008

dint went to children church today .
cos my sister still sleeping soundly in her room.
so i am going to bring her to candlelight service =]] * it will be going to be FUN*
haha . den i bringing 3 big pack of clothing to give to church . haha
so i have no choice to take taxi to church with xue fang =]
my brother coming also.
den we went to fellowship with adeline at coffeshop.
gladys came too . chit-chat eateat then jio go church leh.
service today was great !!!!!
after service , i went off with yamyam
i need to go home due to my little brother and sister with me
i cant bring them home late , so i didnt went fellowship =[[[
haha but at night i be meeting yamyam at LOT 1 .
my sister miss RABBIT ! haha .
reachhhh home =]]]
bath and eat .
rest a while then i was ready to go out /.
i found that my hp is lost
ohman . i dont know where do it go.
i was angry and ii just went out .
neva mind ii buy a new phone myself !!!!!!!!!
=[[[[[[[[[[[[[[
shoppinggggggg with yamyam
she found her wist belt and den we bought ..... hahaha
dont say . funny moment =]

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments