By Unknown - May 21, 2008


today will be working =)
morning i meeting pheobe they all lors. den we go school together yeahh =x
nothing special in school today .
do you think that you are going something great ? i dont think so. i think that when people say sorry to you, you should just say nvm and nt scolding the person back !! you can hurt people badly. please tink and plus uu are nt quee !! wake up larh u nt small giurl already .
me and yifang went to working together. and the attire i wearing is super funny sia. i sms to my manager. den she reply me hahahas !! funny sia she.den later i went to work and yifany went to work too ! hahhas =) den today first hr still okay den later on i dun feeling like working, i dun think is suited for me . i going change job . den later when i want to tell manager about it and den here come the boss. she come and talk to me yeah . scary and plus i told her about the job nt suit me @ den later on i went off and change to my uniform and go find yi fang =) den we went to shop shop . ( thanks girl, buy for me present becos of my first day of working ) thanks =) i am happy =) and also we went to shop at marine sqaure . shop shop n also went to eat ice cream ! guess what ice-cream. bana split =P around 9 plus we went to take 190 home =) misses *
boy, i just wanna to tell you i love you. thanks for the days you are here for me no matter what. sorry that sometime i am abit rude. bad mood times i will blame you . sorry about it . misses boy . meet up soon

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments